Monday

Steve Nash, You Rule!

steve nash

Just a quick props to Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns for winning the NBA's MVP award yesterday.

Do I actually give a hoot about the NBA at all? No. Have I ever watched a Phoenix Suns' game? No. Do I even know what position Stave Nash plays? Hell no.

Did I used to live around the corner from where Steve Nash went to high school? Yes. Do I know people who went to school with Steve Nash who say that he was a really super guy even back then? Yes. Would I not object to seeing Steve Nash naked in my living room? Yes (yes, I would not object, meaning that I would enjoy seeing SN naked in my living room... just to make that clear).

Congrats Steve! Canada is proud of you!

Bea

3 comments:

Cascadia said...

Out of like 350 players in the NBA, 2 of them are Canadian....I am proud of Steve! And I am proud my brother-in-law new him. It is weird how hometowns really play a huge part in pride! Oh yeah, he is a point guard....

Beatrice Petty said...

lol... thanks. A point guard eh? What the hell does that mean? Do they guard the hoop to prevent the other team from getting baskets? I guess that would be an "anti-point guard". I am so confused.

Cascadia said...

Hahahahahha! He is the guy that gets the ball to the net - kinda. He is the leader and sets up the shots I guess. Wouldn't it be crazy if they changed basketball to having one guy, the antipointguard hanging over the backboard swatting away the balls? Maybe Steve could do that too! Okay, can you tell I have had like 3 hours of sleep?