1) Creative Speller from yesterday's posting is going to have to go out of his way to impress me, for he didn't even know who I was this morning. I don't have the patience for that anymore. In response to me telling him to have a great day, he wished me one "to". Sigh.
2) Tonight will have Beatrice, Molly, Girl and others attending another "Six Degrees of Separation" partay downtown at C Lounge. Here's hoping that I have a wee bit more luck doing things the old fashioned way than I've been having on LuciferLife. About given up on that thing I have. After a discussion at the Maddy last night, it is my firm belief that while I had a good run on the above mentioned online dating service a while back, that sometimes you just need to let a sleeping horse die. Or is that sleeping dogs lie? I always get them mixed up.
3) I really, really, really want to go to the Zoo this weekend. Really!
4) I really, really, really want to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory this weekend.
5) So You Think You Can Dance is my new favorite show, other than House that is... Now, if you could get Hugh Laurie up there dancing, maybe I would reconsider.
6) Last night, I had a dream that Kirsten Dunst pulled a little black whisker out of my cheek. Apparently it had been growing out of a mole on the side of my face. Weird. We were ordering drinks at a bar at the time this grooming incident occurred.
7) Did I mention that I really want to go to the Zoo this weekend?