Apparently, the Lucky Spinster thinks I have nothing better to do on a Friday night... Damn her for being right!!!
1. What are the 3 stupidest things you've ever done in your life?
1. Perm my hair when I was younger. Perms together with my liberal use of Sun-in? Yikes. Can you say Annie?
2. Stop working out.
3. Not taken university seriously enough.
2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up five people to dine with, who would you pick?
1. Imhotep... architect to the earliest Pharoahs of the Old Kingdom of Egypt. I've got some theories that I desperately want to run by him.
2. Any member of Monty Python (assuming that this time machine also picked up people who were also alive, if not... Graham Chapman will do very nicely).
3. Herodotus... Oh, the stories he could tell.
4. Jane Austen (as someone who bases her characters on people she knows... I NEED to know who, if anyone she based Mr. Darcy on).
5. King Arthur. Personal reasons.
4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
1. To get my creative mojo back.
2. To get back into shape without having to get my fat ass to the gym... I know, this must be done, sans magique. So mote it be.
3. To be able to sleep like normal insomnia-free people.
5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
I WISH Toronto HAD
Micro-brewed British Columbia beers and
Clean, fresh air.
AVOID IN Toronto
The neighbourhood I live in and
China Town in the summer. Stinkeroo.
6. Name one event that has changed your life.
Living outside of Canada. Doing this made me understand what it is to be Canadian. To see how people from different parts of the world view Canada and Canadians, not to mention how great we have it here... I never want to NOT be Canadian, wherever my adventure in life takes me. I AM CANADIAN!
ps. Sorry... led a sheltered life.
I am not going to tag anyone, but I would love to know people's thoughts re: #3... If you had a time machine and could pick up some peeps to dine with... I reckon that can tell me a lot about y'all. Chalk it up to my grand desire to learn more about human nature.