Saturday

ANGELIC ME



Originally uploaded by Beatrice Petty.

OK Everyone...

I am going to try this again. New Year's resolution and all that jazz.

So what's new with good Old Petty you might be wondering. Well??? The answer is not a whole heckofalot. Without going into details about the whole Jetsgo=No go fiasco that was my getting out to BC, and the I hate Air Canada who lost my luggage coming back from BC debacle... Christmas was great. I forgot how green BC is. Oh, and it doesn't smell like garbage.

Lavalife update? Ok... I am seeing someone--I think. He sells real estate and has a cat named Oliver. He's also introduced me to The Family Guy. Perhaps one of the funniest shows EVER. Whatever happens with Jeff... because God knows how much luck I have with men... Don't even get me started on the guy who I just met for coffee... OK, so I met another guy even though I am seeing someone... but Jeff is out of town and I'm not 100% that he's not seeing other people and he didn't even call me at Chritmas even thouhg we were both on the Westcoast... Shut up ok??? Anyway... I just discovered just how big a snob I am... So sue me, I don't think that a 40 year old guy who lives with his mom SHOULD be proud that he is about to get a raise to 13$ an hour. I CAN'T EVEN... Anyway, back to The Family Guy... I will always be indebted to Jeff for introducing me to... UH OH

So, what's new with everyone. Keeping busy? As per usual, I spent the first day of the new year nursing a hangover. It's over now, but the couch is looking pretty darn inviting.

Ciao,

Beatrice


No comments: