Wednesday

Best Gift Ever!!!



Originally uploaded by Beatrice Petty.
So,

As you may or may not know, good old Beatrice is a simple gal... gets excited about the little things in life... like National Geographic map suppliments, getting phone calls at Christmas from a certain PNB... who DIDN'T actually phone... bastard... What, they don't have phones in Santa Monica??? Heehee, it's all good, he got his comeupance...

Anyway, back to how beautiful and simple I am... Just before Petty embarked on her whirlwind trip back to SSI, my roomate and I did our little gift exchange thang... I opened mine and got so excited that it was a purse... because I needed a purse... but then... OH MY... this was not just any purse folks... Once and for all, I had honest to god proof, that I Beatrice Petty, was indeed... the wife... of Orlando Bloom.

It's a FACT... the purse says so... Mrs. Bloom... sigh... That'll teach Jeff for not calling at Christmas...

But as great as that gift was... it was, in fact, a gag gift... my real gift was something way too extravagant that I will not mention here, except to say that Dee, you spent way too much!!! But I love you for it.

Anyhoo... no word on the luggage yet... Where is Obi Wan when you need him... he's my only hope at the moment.

Mwa

No comments: