Tuesday

Has Anyone Seen This Bag???



Originally uploaded by Beatrice Petty.
OK,

Perhaps my bag doesn't look EXactly like this adorable one, but at this point, I'll take anything. The update on the lost luggage sitch is this... The courier company seems to have "misplaced" my very large bag. They phoned on Saturday... supposedly ready to deliver it but, because they got my cell's voice mail... they didn't attempt to deliver it to the address they had.

Wait... it gets better. When I phoned back to say..."hey, I got your message, I'm so happy that you'll finally be delivering my bag today... and I'm very sorry, my cell is dead because it has taken so long to get my bag and my charger is inside it... but I am home... so come on by..."... I was told that I wouldn't be getting it that day because they were no longer in my area. I then said "Hey, no worries... I'll be home all day tomorrow, let me give you my home number that actually works so you can call ahead..."...

"I'm sorry, we can only call the number that Air Canada has given us"

"OK............. But seeing as how you told me that you will not deliver the bag unless you've spoken to someone, and I've just told you that the phone number you have will not work because the phone is dead and, you won't take a new number.... By that logic, you will always try the cell, not get an answer, and never deliver the bag???"

"Yes"

"OK... that is retarded!"

"Hold Please".... click

This account of the last few days of Bea's life has been brought to you by Ihateaircanadajestgocrossroadscourier.com. Thank you for your support.

On a different note... my adorable PNB Jeff (potential new boyrfiend for those un-cool people) got home late Sunday and took me out for dinner and a movie last night... It was amazing. Just what Ol' Petty needed to take her mind off the missing bag. I also got christmas gift from him... which, at this point, is the only one I have in my possession. A really nice watch... um... sort of... But hey, It's the thought that counts right?

Hasta la Vista

No comments: