Thursday

So Bored...


PNB
Originally uploaded by Beatrice Petty.
Is it me, or was my blog much more interesting when I had the PNB to whine about? Admittedly, the stalker did lend some drama for a few days, but since he has been in Amsterdam, there has been a decided lack of action on that front... Not that I am complaining mind you.

Well, it may interest you to know that I have an new PNC (potential new crush)... on The Mailman. That's right, you heard me! He pops by the COC everyday to deliver the mail, always with a smile on his face. And he's VERY tall, which I have now come to the conclusion is a VERY important factor when forming any sort of romantic attraction. Anyway, he is very tall, very nice, very adorable and, I have come close on several occasions over these past few weeks of taking the bold step of asking his name. I figured it was the most logical first step to starting any relationship... unless...

You meet a guy in a bar when you are really, really wasted and you spend the whole night making out with him, and you give him your number, and when he calls you have no idea who he is or what he is talking about... body shots... whatever... so you phone your best friend to see if this guy is full of shit only to discover that you were indeed guilty of participating in said tequila body shots, and playing tonsil hockey with the above mentionned unknown fella all night on the dance floor... Good Times...

Anyway, I think I've about got the nerve up to ask, but... and I think this is the Universe having yet ANOTHER laugh at my expense... this past week there has ALWAYS been someone around when he shows up... Thanks Universe.

Stay Tuned,
BP

PS... Maybe I should mention that the picture attatched to this entry is not my Mailman. I'm not that desperate... yet.

No comments: