Friday

A moment of silence please

While I mourn the loss of something that had become near and dear to me these past few months. It's offical, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is no more. At least until next Thanksgiving at any rate. You bet I'm counting the days.

On a happier note, I had a great time with one of my possible new suitors. With promises to myself that I would be home no later than 10, I found myself at the Dundas West station at 1am, waiting for the good old 168 to take me home to beddie bye. Am I tired today? Yes. Am I surprised that I had a good time? Yes, actually. Of the two new men in my life, both of whom I have been in constant contact with over this past week, I had to admit to myself that I was less excited about my date with Garret than I was with my date tonight with Tim. It's possible that it had something to do with something the roomie said in response to a question I asked a couple of days ago:

Bea says "So, I don't really remember what Garrett looked like, but I seem to rememember that he wasn't completely unfortunate."

Molly, pausing to think "No, I don't think he was completely unfortunate."

OK then... anyway, there were some other things too. I find Tim much easier to talk to than Garrett. Garrett seems to have some trouble opening up to people, but given the job he's had over the last decade and a half-- Disaster and Catastrophe Coordinator-- it makes sense that he's had to compartmentalize his feelings. Like I said, we had a great time and are still on for the AGO and dinner tomorrow. Oh, and a final note on the evening: No full on make out session, but we had a couple of goodbye kisses. There was a very nice spark if I may say so, a very nice spark indeed. Sigh.

So here we are. It's Friday. I'm tired. And I'm off in a bit to meet up with Tim. I'm a little more nervous to meet Tim. Why? I don't know, but he's planned a great evening. I like that quality in a man... a take charge kind of guy. It's a nice change from "I dunno, where do you want to go?" I DON'T KNOW!!! DON'T ASK ME, I JUST MOVED TO THE CITY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Anyway, we'll see how it all goes. I'd like to say that I'll be home by 10, but I would only be kidding myself. It's Friday and drinks will be flowing; it's entirely possible that I might not even make it home at all. wink.

Petty Out

No comments: