Wednesday

New Friends

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce you to some new friends of mine. I know they are my friends because they contacted me out of the blue and their email landed in my junk folder.

My new best friend's name is Benjamin. He wants me to help create Heaven on Earth by prenatally educating and spiritually galvanoplastizing myself... not to mention a good old fashioned round of spiritual electroplating.

Sounds good to me... Where do I sign up?

Bea "call me Earthshine" Petty

3 comments:

~art said...

ooh ooh ooh! i want to galvanoplastize myself as well! yeah yeah sign me up! and spiritual electroplating sounds awsome! How do i join!!
one question---------does it hurt to be spiritualy electroplated?

Beatrice Petty said...

I'm thinking... yeah.

"No pain, no gain", as they say.

~art said...

Maybe I can start off with .oh i don't know....... spiritual static electricity?