Monday

Math 100

Indeed it would seem that the old girl has struck out again.

a) the first guy I have met in a long time (since the Irishman... and who even remembers THAT far back???), coupled with:

b) the first remotely interesting funny, cute, normal guy I have met in a long time (since even before the Irishman which was before they even had movable type, I think). Now throw in:

c) Sod's Law. First rule of Sod's Law dictates that a and b must cancel each other out, thus leaving Beatrice with a big fat ZERO. The equation goes a little something like this:

(a+b)-c=0

Where a equals 1 and b also equals 1 and c equals Sod's Law, which, of course also equal to (a+b).

Whatever happened to math where remainders were perfectly acceptable. Now that's my kind of math Dammit!

5 comments:

greg said...

bea, be glad you're only dealing with guys and not with the value of pi...they have carried it out to over 241,000,000,000 places and it keeps on going and going and going. of course, once canada achieves world domination this won't matter since pi will be replaced by coffee and donuts, eh?!!!

TheatreChick73 said...

Oh dear God MATH!? I have to leave now.

Capitaine said...

Still no luck with men? I don't know what's wrong with all of them...

Got your e-mail. Will reply soon! And I read all your postings from the last month. Man, you've been more productive than I have!

mollyblogger said...

Have you tried calling him?

Not every guy is on the ball...

Beatrice Petty said...

I did indeed call him. Nada.

He's just not into you if he doesn't call.