Monday

Sex on the Beach + 3-Legged Monkey =


par-tay
Originally uploaded by Beatrice Petty.
If you read the roomie's blog, you'll know that we are having a shindig this Saturday. Just one of many patio parties we'll be hostessing with the mostessing this summer to be sure. A North American ceilidh if you will.

Come one, come all... t'will be a grand ol' time.

Anyway, seeing as how Molly has taken it upon herself to compile la musique pour le soir, I thought that I would at least try and contribute in some small way... seeing as how probably no one I know will show up... just going by past experience... I am such a Winner. Yes, that's a capital W folks.

I will take it upon myself to provide a little something that our guests can partake in. A punch? Jello shots perhaps? Yuckafluck?

C'mon, I know you are all boozers... any and all suggestions welcome.

Tanked... oops, I mean thanks,

Bea

6 comments:

Cascadia said...

Yuckaflux all the way baby! God, that brings me back to first year res...

Cascadia said...

I also love the frothy drinks....it is always fun to get some fresh fruit, ice, juice and booze and let everyone chuck what they want into a blender. And don't forget the umbrellas....it is just not a panty ripper without the umbrella...

Trish said...

Sangria is always good... I have a recipe.

Beatrice Petty said...

Sangria is a fabulous idea... Thanks Trish. Can you email me the recipe if you get a chance? That would be swell.

Yum. Can't wait.

mollyblogger said...

Oooh... can we get umbrellas? Pretty please?

Beatrice Petty said...

Anything for you Molly.