Monday

Kids These Days

After a thoroughly hysterical evening playing NTN trivia with my English Chemist, who I trounced... but only after hearing for over a year now about how I was going to get my ass kicked downtown and back...

We started off for the subway but somehow (I love it when you 'somehow' accidentally end up in a bar) ended up at this club called the Brunswick House. It would have been a great place... if I had been 17. But seeing as how the old girl is a lick closer to being fabulous at 40 than she is to being barely legal, I can think of other places that I would preferred to have been. In bed asleep springs to mind.

I'm not going to go into the gory details about how all the men were really, really short (are guys getting shorter these days?), or how all the girls looked a little like street walkers (I just don't get those high-heel, high-top sneaker dealies)... All I have is one simple question...

Since when did girls grinding their arse against the boys' crotches become the accepted way of dancing in a nightclub?

Bea "Call me crazy but I like to SEE the guys' face when I am dancing with him" Petty

2 comments:

mollyblogger said...

Oh come on, Bea... It's really the only place in the world where it's acceptable to make out in public. Let the young have their fun!

mollyblogger said...

You should post the picture of you two. So good!