Thursday

Bingo Hall Princess

So here I am on day 6 of my super fun flu-cold. And if I haven't written anything in the last couple of days, it mostly been because my days have consisted of dragging my mucus-filled head out of bed in the morning, attempting to make it through the day without going through multiple boxes of Kleenex and trying to stay awake long enough in the evening to watch my favorite shows on TV (American Idol, wtf?).

On the plus side, my head no longer feels like it weighs a ton. Not because my lovely spring visitor has gone away... but because all the crud in my head has now traveled into my throat and lungs. I now sound one of those chain-smoking 80-year-old women you can only find in bingo halls. I mean, throaty is good and all, when you are, say Demi Moore... but this is a little ridiculous!…

Under the B... bleck

No comments: