Friday

I've Got Plenty of Nuttin'

Besides living vicariously through my friends, I been mostly trying to nurse my sinuses and keep Hugh out of the loft next door. As such, not much to talk about I’m a-feared. I don’t see that changing anytime in the near future either. I really truly have no desire to date, despite most of my friends hopping on that bandwagon, and that was the source of my most entertaining exploits… to me at least. Part of me thinks that that I should actually make even an iota of an effort, but that part is a very, very small part. Think cuticle on my baby toe small.

I choose instead to maybe make friends should they come my way but to mostly concentrate on my writing YAY…

Oh, and looking for a job… unless I can convince them that I am the most awesomest employee that was ever awesomely awesome and that the whole place will fall apart if I leave…

Oh, and looking for a new place to live…

Oh, and cleaning…

Oh, and moving…

Oh, and… TBA

Bea "nuttin's plenty for me" Petty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cuticle on my little toe is really weird.

glad to see you're still writing!

mollyblogger said...

I think after job hunting and apartment hunting the last thing you'll have energy for is boy-hunting..

although whatta sport!

As always, let me know if I can help with anything...

It's wonderful that you're in writing mode these days. You're always happier when you're writing :)