Tuesday

House vs. My Dad

A Case Study
by
Beatrice Petty

House has peppered gray hair. My Dad has peppered gray hair.

House has really nice blue eyes. My Dad has really nice blue eyes.

House is a cranky man who offends people at ever turn. My Dad is a cranky man who offends people at every turn.

House has trouble keeping friends. My Dad has trouble keeping friends.

House has very definite views on the way the world should work. My Dad has very definite views on the way the world should work.

House spends his live living in chronic pain. My Dad spends hi life living in chronic pain.
House hates people. My Dad hates people.

House has a bizarre sense of humour. My Dad has a bizarre sense of humour.

House walks with a limp due to a bummed leg. My Dad sometimes walks with a limp due to a bummed back.

House has a mild dependency on pain killers to deal with above mentioned chronic pain. My Dad has a mild dependency on pain killers to deal with above mentioned chronic pain.

House is, deep down, a very caring person. My Dad is, deep down, a very caring person.

House likes to ride motorcycles. My Dad likes to ride motorcycles.

House can fix anyONE. My Dad can fix anyTHING.

House is a Doctor. My Dad spends a lot of time going to doctors.

House is a cool guy. My Dad is a cool guy.

No comments: