Thursday

TTOW!

Last night was an interesting TV night and I for one am thankful that the batteries in my remote control did not die. I had 3 important programs on the go that I needed to keep track of. It took all of my wits to keep it going for 2 full hours.

America’s Next Top Model… a shocking conclusion if you ask me. I was sure the girl who didn’t win was going to be the one. Shows you how much I know.

American Idol… Meh… I figured Elliot would go. My prediction is that my boy Taylor will win, but one can never predict where those who had been voting for Elliot might now send their votes. After Chris got voted off, what little faith I had in the American public was pretty much destroyed…

And last but not least…

The Amazing Race... This is the very first season I have watched… With all the hoopla I decided to jump on the bandwagon and check it out… and I fell in love. I fell in love with the Hippies BJ and Tyler. Of course, it didn’t hurt that they reminded me of my brother and his friends, who are all completely hysterical… but good for them… Let’s all say it together…

TTOW

No comments: