Saturday

Hello again all!

Had a great couple of days off. My Scotsman and I went over the Saltspring Island to see my folks and had a lovely lunch. Other than that, it was a pretty quiet couple of days. I would love to regale you with tales of getting a new set of windshield wiper blades and get this... a new steering wheel cover, but I will be kind and spare you those gory details. We also went and saw Master and Commander last night, which was very good. It's no Lord of the Rings but very entertaining nonetheless.

On a different note, my good friend KS informed me that he will be taking a little trip to Bangkok next week. I always get a little giggle whenever he gets to go to these crazy places all over the world: Algeria, Amsterdam, India, Jamaica, Russia (which didn't end up happening), South Africa. Why do I laugh you ask, well... he calls me to get the 411 on these places. Why, you ask once again??? It just so happens that I am on expert on many of these places, thanks to a little book called...... Ta Da.... The World's Most Dangerous Places by Robert Young Pelton. I find it most useful for making sense of all the political craziness that seems to drive our world. For more information on this weird, weird, dysfunctional world of ours, check out the link on the side bar, which I have added for your convenience. Fortunately for KS, Bangkok is not listed among the most dangerous places in the world...yet., although I have been told that it is a little stinky. Stay tuned for further editions.

That's it for me little chill'uns. No Honku today as there was no real issues on the way to work. Don't be sad though, because tomorrow is another day.

Who loves you baby?

J

No comments: