Monday

Gung Haggis Fat Choi (I know this is spelled sooo wrong, so please don't write me and tell me)!

After a few days absence I have returned. Have y'all missed me??? Well, despite having been gone for so many days, I really have little to report. I have, however, been able to spend some quality time with my Scotsman before he leaves... which is this Friday! I can't believe how fast these past 2 1/2 months have gone. Soon I will be back in the ranks of the bittter single people. Although I won't be single, I will be bitter! And how! How I wish my friend Dee could be here to help me wallow in my pathetic sadness. I'll just have to Be Petty all by my lonesome.

Well, I had hoped to write more today (honkus etc...), but as I speak, there is a really creepy man sitting beside me at the library and he is starting to scare the heck out of me--with his sighing and his staring and his lavin'. Oh... and he smells. More tomorrow!

J

No comments: