Wednesday

Wassup?

No posting in a while... sorry... That is mostly due to nothing really happening to speak of. True, I could talk about the 3 men I have in my life right now, but I won't. I could also talk about the fact that the world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket lately, but I won't. I could talk about how much fun it is now that March Madness is back starting tomorrow, but I won't. The following is a list of other things that I COULD talk about, but I won't:

Hugh (my devil cat or Laurie... stupid House not being on this week)
American Idol (Let's just give the damn prize to that bald rocker guy already)
Paris Hilton (Will she ever go away?)
More annoying people cracking gum (How can they not know?)
St. Paddy's Day this Friday(How excited am I?)
The Beautiful South (Jennifer, Alison, Phillippa, Sue...)
Short, bald Englishmen with unusually large...
Disappearing and reappearing train conductors
Men with the same name as that girl from Contact and Flight Plan
Centipedes
Pretty skirts (am particularly fond of the one I am wearing today)
The hilarious hippies from The Amazing Race (love those guys!)
My oh-so-clean workspace
Pride and Prejudice AND Harry Potter both out on DVD (that's un-possible)
Dill pickle Crispy Minis (why oh why do they make your tongue hurt?)
Time actually going backwards today
Guinness (the beer, not Sir Alec)
Public washroom etiquette
etc
etc
etc

Aren't you glad I posted?

1 comment:

TheatreChick73 said...

That's some list!

Hmmm....pretty skirts...makes me want to go shopping. In TO, better options there. Only two more weeks! YAY!