Tuesday

Adding a Bit of Zing to my Day!

As you may or may not know, I have a job that has something to do with the Olympics in Canada. I have never been afraid to be open about this for fear that my colleagues might somehow find out how completely ridiculous my life is... for they already know it and embrace it... so it is all good.

Anyway, 99% of my job is ho-hum-dee-dum quite unexciting but on more than a few occasions I do get to interact with some of our athletes. On those occasions I become like a little giddy school girl, especially when I get to a chance to speak with some of my favorite Olympic boyfriends. I don't know why, but it always seems to makes my day a lot more fun. Today has been a Brad Gushue day, who I want to just eat up like pudding... A big heaping bowl of chocolate pudding...

Hmmm..... pudding... Gotta go... lunch time...

No comments: