Tuesday

Mornin'

So, you'll be happy to know that I am feeling a bit better today. My friend Wendy Cho suggested perhaps I am allergic to my 30's. If that's the case, then it's going to be a heck of a long decade. It's a good thing I have this Blog to keep me sane.

I would like to thank everyone who sent me greetings and/or a card and gifts. If you didn't, feel free to make it up to me by buying me lots and lots of presents. For your convenience, may I suggest using the links on the side bar. There is even one entitled "things you can buy me" that I put there for just such an occasion.

A special thanks goes out to Art Vandelay. Not only did he give me some fantastic advice about putting fish down my pants, but he also got me completely addicted to Alias. I had no choice but to purchase the entire second season. Gift idea? You bet-- the first and third seasons (is the third season out?).

Bye,
j

No comments: