Thursday

Howdy,

So,,,,,,,,,, back on SSI again. After a brief stint in Victoria the past couple of days I have returned to face the mountain of painting that has been building since I was here last. AAARRRGGHHH! That's OK though because oddly enough, I really enjoy it. There is something to be said for a completely mindless job. I can understand why many house painters Be Petty while on the job. Not me though....hmm...well maybe later.

I've just realized that it has been a while since my last RRDJ. Also a while since my last Honku as well but people seem to be getting the picture. I'm sure it will just be a matter of time before something happens so stay tuned. Now, back to the RRDJ. This one is weird because it is a RRDJ that is new to me as well. In fact, it's something that I have yet to start but am in the process as we speak: Knitting. For those that know me well (especially the last couple of years) you should know about my obsession with scarves. Luckily in balmy Victoria, one can get away with a simple sweater and a nice wool scarf. While purusing the plethora of stores that sell scarves I came to the conclusion that other people must have jumped on this bandwagon... Have you seen the $$$ of a simple scarf?! CRAZY. Anyway, I've decided to make my own from now own. You should all be scared.... guess what you'll be getting for Christmas!!!!!!

Ciao,
J

Ps. A big haló! to my friend Dee who is in the Czech Republic at the moment, Prague specifically. I hope she is having a great time. Miss you tons!

No comments: