Thursday

Turning Over a New Leaf

It is the first day of Autumn today... hurray!!! Although, it would feel much more like my favorite season if it weren't 28 bazillion degrees out. It's been such a warm September that the leaves have no clue that they are supposed to be turning all pretty and orange. Stupid leaves...

Speaking of stupid... In my haste to assume that all guys have the potential to be jerks, it turns out that I should have given GTTA the benefit of the doubt and not been so quick to dismiss him. We are re-scheduled for this evening. Will it turn out OK? Who knows, but he is still keen to meet me despite the fact that he now knows about my flair for the dramatics. I can't help it if I am a black and white sort of person... grey is hard for me sometimes.

But I have to say that I am impressed at the patience that GTTA has shown towards me. Bea needs someone patient... very, very patient... What a great virtue. I will certainly do my best to follow the wise advice given to me by said GTTA yesterday, which was to chill out.

Yes, I need to chill out.

Bea

4 comments:

mollyblogger said...

LOL. Glad he said it, and not me.

I like him already ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Bea....

Couldn't reach you at work...I'm off to Kettleby with a stop-over in Lakeridge, then Port Perry then full circle to Burlington. I might be back by 10pm but might not so I should postpone...keep chillin'.

Beatrice Petty said...

Nice try Former-PNB...

ps. Thanks for standing me up last weekend :p

Meanie

Anonymous said...

I think it is only "standing up" if there were plans in place...

I'm bah-izzay, will be better after the move (say 2 weeks).

Ciao