Thursday

Toronto International Film Festival: Days 7 and 8

Lucky for all of you, Beatrice does not pay heed to legal injunctions delivered via blog comment from judges on American trash TV... it'll take much more than that to scare this old girl.

That being said, there has not been much news on the Film Fest front for the past two days so visiting celebs have been safe... What can I say... Good TV takes priority over gallivanting around Yorkville in search of the beautiful and famous... I'm not a very good stalker am I? Anyhoo, with Rockstar and Dance shows behind me for this week, I am free to pick up where I left off. And then some.

Although I am still reeling from the fact that one of Girl's friends... I'll call her "Celebrity Boyfriend Stealer" or CBS for short... attended a soiree last night with none other than one of Bea's favorites-- the mostest adorablest Mr. Gerard Butler... and then taunted me with the pictures... evil... ahem... but that is neither here nor there...

What was I saying?

Right... As I was so excited for CBS and the fact that she got to meet the person that the roomie and I have as our wallpaper on the computer at home... I thought that it would be fun to meet some new friends too. As such, some of the peeps will be making our way to a Film shindig this evening at one of the Festival hotspots. And I won't even be stalking as I am pretty sure that when you are on the guest list you can't be considered a stalker. Of course, it is entirely possible that Ray Liotta will not feel the same way as I follow him around throughout the evening asking him such questions as:

Were you really eating a brain in that movie Hannibal?

Did you know that I make you kick the crap out of hookers whenever I play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City?

You know, the usual questions one asks when one attends these events. Stay tuned for the details...

Bea... gettin' my Fest on... Petty

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...Ms. Bea, dont forget our little CBS might be out tonight again stealing Taye Diggs and Ray Liotta and LL COOL J from under our noses ;)

Anonymous said...

I haven't yet decided if I will join in the festivities tonight - I'm quite tired from my evening with Gerard still. However, fear not, Taye and LL are all yours. Ray however, hmm...

Anonymous said...

LL and I are tight. I was lucky enough to be in the studio when he was filming Edison and he spoke to me. He said "Excuse Me" as he walked by because I was in his way. He seemed kinda pissed off. Maybe bring it up with him if you see him tonight. I'm sure it's still on his mind.

mollyblogger said...

cbs is obviously insane... I'd take Taye or LL ANYDAY... especially over Ray.

Ray isn't a pretty man.

Taye and LL should never wear clothes. It should be a law. And it should be enforced.

Perhaps I'll tell them this tonight.

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't find myself attracted to Ray by any means, I think he'd be cool to meet. Besides, I'm loyal and wouldn't do that to Gerard.

Beatrice Petty said...

So many things to say to these gents... I am going to write a list.

CBS: I forgive you... this time.

Anonymous said...

Wee: If I could only be so lucky! I'll make sure I ask him if he remembers that. At least he didn't say 'Mama said knock you out'.