Thursday

Good day!

Well, I just went to my very first Blue Jays game ever... How exciting is that? Pretty exciting. Would have been better if the Jays hadn't gotten their butts kicked!!! At the bottom of the 9th the score was 19 to 7... 19 to 7??? What the hell is that all about? Anyway, somehow or other, they did manage to scrape a few runs out of their asses and te final score ended up being 19 to 13... I guess it could have been worse... not.

And some good news is that I get to move into "super-loft" this coming Monday as the people in there now are moving out this weekend. Yippee. Now I don't have to spend a moment longer in the place that I have affectionately come to call "House of the Rising Crack"... there is, a house, in Toe-rawn-toe, where people all do crack... and it's been the ruin of many a cute girl... and god, I know, I'm one. Alright, it isn't really that bad... just having a little fun.

Let's see, what else. Oh, had a meeting with a casting agent this week and I go Monday to get my picture taken professionally. You may be coming to a theatre near you very soon. I'm hoping to get cast in the part of "Girl with Big Ass". And I am also thinking of picking up a stage name... How does Beatrice Petty... get it... Bee Petty... Be Petty. Ha Ha, I kill me!

Au revoir

No comments: