Sunday

Sorry Peeps,

Been ages since I've had a moment to update this thing...

It's a beautiful Sunday here in the Big Smoke! A hello to all of you out on the west coast... I hear it is stinking hot out there this weekend. Tee Hee. Don't worry, I am sure I'll get my comeupance soon. We've already had some stupid humid days and I am told that it is nothing to what I will experience in the months to come. We'll see.

So, what have I been up to??? Lots and lots of things. There is so much to see and do here, I love it. Went to Canada's Wonderland last week and up to the top of the CN Tower. Both very cool places. Canada's Wonderland was fun but unfortunately 2 things happened that made the day not as fun as it could have been. The first was that there were 3 of us... not such a good idea going to an amusement park with 3 people as there is bound to be one person who always has to go on a ride by themselves. Luckily for me though, the third person (Dee's cuz) had absolutely no interest in actually doing anything fun!!! Kind of makes the visit less than it could be... always worrying about that other person. But that, I could have gotten over. The 2nd thing was the lightning. For some reason, the management at Canada's Wonderland feel that riding in big giant metal contraptions is hazardous during a thunderstorm??? I say, let us decide whether we want to risk our lives in the name of fun. And they call this a free country. Jesus! Oh, and perhaps for the next time, I will Be Petty... especially when I go on the Drop Zone. Never been so scared in my entire life!

And the CN Tower??? I guess I had no choice but to do it once but it was a little pricey for what you actually get. Petty's suggestion is that if you ever find yourself at the base of the tower wondering if you should pay a few dollars extra to see the glass floor... DO IT! Truly, that was the best part of the trip. Trust me, you'll pay your 25$, get up to the top and say "I just paid $25?!? For what?!? Yay, it's so smoggy that I can barely see anything, Yay!!!!"

But listen folks... I gotta run. Sorry, no WhateverKus today. All my creative energies have been going into my writing projects so I am all tapped out. That, and due to my most recent stint at my friend Raw Bees place, I am a little s.l.o.w... if you get my drift.

ciao

No comments: