Wednesday

G'day!

How are you all doing today? Me? Excellent. I am starting to et used to the humidity. I have been told that it gets much, much worse than this.... I'll be ready for it. There are supposed to be some thunderstorms this evening. Yay!

And for those of you who I haven't been able to get a hold of for whatever reasons, allow me mention my future residence in this fine city. It's a loft. A wonderful, beautiful, glorious loft! I was hardly able to imagine what a loft was before I came out here, because I'm pretty sure that they don't exist in Victoria. Anyway... they are pretty damn cool. Oh, and did I mention it has a very lovely little patio?

In the meantime, I am learning my way around the city. Haven't made it too far east yet but that will come sometime in the next week or so. I am loving the TTC. I don't understand why other cities (ahem, victoria) don't follow their example. And so, I would like to honour one of my favorite modes of transit in Toronto and believe me, there are plenty to choose from...

ODE TO THE STREET CAR (aka. the trolley)
To board the small tram,
watch for oncoming traffic.
It runs on train tracks!

Stay tuned for the newest sub-category of the Honku... TransKu. The possibilities are endless folks!

No comments: