Tuesday

What can I say except I am reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally, truly sorry that I have not updated this in like a month. Without going into too much detail, life was a teensy bit hectic this last little while. What, with living in a crack house for a week and then moving into the new loft... and said loft not being finished when it was supposed to... and still not. Well let's just say some things have been put on the back burner. But enough about that. I live with it and deal with it everyday so let this blog entry NOT be about that! Any questions and/or comments about the loft and our crazy jailbird, rotting teeth 40 year old superintendant with a crush on my 23 year old roomate can be directed to onecleanshotthroughthetemple@whitepaddedroom.com.

And how the hell are all of you? I promise that I will update this more. But until then, I must go. My glass of red wine calls. And perhaps, Uncle Herb will show up later and hang out with ole' Petty this evening. Stay tuned for further updates.

Cheerio

No comments: