Thursday

Just a short poem today for all you wonderful people out there........ A "constructionKu" if you will. I call it... "Welcome to Hell"

Welcome to Hell

You lazy MoFo!
don't care if you ARE crazy!
Build, you monkey, build!


Yes, it seems that any progress on the loft lately has been initiated by yours truly... and believe me, what very little patience that I ever possessed has now run out. It is a shame that most of you will not be around to meet the new superhero character that I am poised to become..........................

I call her UberBeeyatch and she will get her powers from the build up of all the little frustrations experienced in daily life. For example, you be petty and go to the movies and ask for a bar of ice cream and the jerkwad at the register tells you that they don't have ice cream when you can CLEARLY see at least 2 fridges filled with ice cream bars behind him (yes I have another movie clerk enemy). That particular incident had a happy ending though, with the fortunate last minute arrival of the ice cream man later in the evening... but you get the picture. God help the creatures that cause her distress--they will not know what hit them! And yes, she speaks with an Austrian accent not unlike Awnold. I think I'll trade mark it!

So what's going on with all of you? Haven't heard from some people in a while. Are you all alive?

TTFN,
P

ps. congrats to the Twaddle-Booths on their recent nuptials. love you both. mwa.

No comments: