Friday

Yo Yo,

A big hello to everyone out there. I feel like I am trapped on this little island in the sun. Feel free to come and rescue me if the mood strikes you. My thoughts are with Art Vandelay because it's Be a Tourist in your Home Town week in Victoria. This is the week when all the cheapo, redneck trailer trash families come out of the woodwork! Two words... HIGH MAINTENANCE! So, Art, if you are reading this--keep your chin up--they don't know any better.

The painting saga in the new house continues in fact, I don't think it will ever be done. The ash floor is installed now and the appliances are coming today. It's all very exciting and yet, at the same time, not.

Hope to see everyone soon... I miss civilization and I really need to see a flick. I know my friend Dee will make a comment about this because she feels the same about Ben Stiller as the rest of world about Keanu but... Starsky and Hutch... can't wait! Looks like a total Be Petty movie. Yay!

RRDJ: Duh, start a blog. I love it. Oh, and I've once again followed a previous RRDJ and started knitting. Am I good? No. Will I get good? Hopefully. I'll let you folks be the judge when you get your Christmas gifts next year. Hee Hee.

GRRL out,
J

No comments: