Monday

Hi All,

I never really thought that Be Petty would get political but here you go...

Israel and Palestine have been at each others throats for 60 some odd years. I think that the two cultures would have the genuine possibility to co-exist but for the compete non-trust caused by extremists. Check out OneVoice, oddly, enough an organization started by Jason Alexander from Seinfeld. While ultimately a non-Israeli/Palestinian will have no actual vote in what goes on in that conflict, this is as it should be. The organizaion takes the position that both sides need to make concessions and not accept terrorist activities. Unfortunately, this seems to be a concept that is lost on both the Israelis and Palestinians. Let's see what happens.

A big hello to my friend Robbie whom I just talked to moments ago... Hope to see you soon... I still think he and my other Toronto friend Dee need to get together--for coffee, not nookie you sexual gutterheads!

J out!

No comments: