Monday

My Bad

OK,

So further to several postings that I have made over the course of the three years or so I have been writing this danged thing... I am the biggest and most clueless idiot ever.

So not only was I completely wrong about the Scotsman maybe wanting to be more than just friends... Apparently I was wrong about him wanting to be friends at all, or even casual acquaintances, chat buddies...anything. In short, I was wrong about him even admitting that he knew who I was after we met... And NO... no funny business happened. If it did, I could at least have understood the complete and utter lack of acknowledgment that I even existed. How does someone go from being infatuated with someone one minute, to hanging out and simply watching TV the next... to never wanting to speak to that someone ever again ever for as long as they both shall live?

Will I ever understand men? Me thinks not. But then again, that's why I am single.

1 comment:

mollyblogger said...

Or maybe he did it all for the nookie.

The nookie.

Huh.

So he can take his cookie and shove it up his..

He sucks.