Friday

Holy Momma

The last 6 plus months have gone by like nothing. It seems like only yesterday that I was being dissed by a short, bald, old scottish man who had lived in Canada so long that he no longer had an accent. NO ACCENT??? What the eff was I thinking???

I was very upset about it too, for about a week. And then I remembered that I really only like tall guys with actual British accents and got over the whole thing quite quickly.

Yes, I am that superficial. Who knew???

Since then, my social life, life in general to be honest, has been somewhat unremarkable. I won't go into the mould poisoning that caused me to puff up like a bullfrog, but sufficed to say that I'm not dating at the mo'. Nor have I been for like EVER... but as I seem to only be not dating tall Englishmen, it's all good. Did that make sense? Surely not.

Blah, Blah, Blah... then Christmas at home for two weeks cooped up with the parents that almost had me go insane... Blah, Blah, Blah... quit my job last month with nary another prospect in sight... Became an overnight Guitar Hereo...yadda yadda yadda... Valentine's Day spent alone... tomorrow I will be in my mid-thirties... Badda Bing... Badda Boom. That pretty much brings us up to speed on the last 6 months. Seriously. Sad no?

I'd like to send a shout to the following... to Britney, for keeping me amused these past few months. To Rafa, for not trading my Crouchy during the January transfer window. To my Dad, for buying me a kickass Liverpool jersey for Christmas. To the former-Roomie who got married last year and became an aunt for the first time only yesterday (yaaaaaaaaaaay). To Wee who had a wee baby boy of her own (yaaaaaaaaaay). To the 6 feet of snow that has fallen this month (I LOVE SNOW!!!). To having the balls to finally take my life into my own hands. Last but not least, to Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Pizza. To which I have been addictted to ever since they first came out with it and am about to order in about 2.5 seconds.

Birthday celebs tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I make past 9pm. Pray to the universe that no one offers up shooters!!!

Bea Out!

No comments: