Thursday

Wow,

It's been ages since I've done an update. I love the new version of blogger... so pretty.

Anyway folks, my sincerest apologies for the lack of activity on Be Petty this last month (my friend Art gave me kakka for not having written anything since April... I'll try not to mention that he didn't update his for 2 months...oops, I guess I just mentionned it). So sue me people... I've been busy. It takes a lot of work to up and move across the country by yourself!!!

Do I have a job yet? Nope. A place to live? Nyet. A clue about anything at all??? Absafuckinglutely not! But that's half the fun right? I'll just keep telling myself that. But seriously, despite some people telling me that I am making the wrong decision (actually just one person) everyone, including my parents are very excited for me. Yay. And of course I am excited for myself. Worried? Yes. Afterall, I may be SUPERCOOL in little old Victoria, but will I be so in Toronto? I guess I should be thankful that I no longer strive to be a full time party girl... I hear the TO nightclubs are a tad more formal than the ones out here ("Like, oh ma gawd Britney, did you see that girl? She's like, wearing jeans out to a club? let's shun her!). Yes, some people fear world war, crime and clowns but not me (I trust you will all figure out that I am joking... mostly... I don't like clowns).

As I type, my car is in for a wee bit of servicing so I can sell it before I leave. Anyone wanna buy a Mazda 626? Car 5-0 is a very nice little car. Been around the block a few times and slightly abused by his current owner, but he would make a nice student a good little car. Any takers? Going once, twice....

So, besides packing etc... not much else new to report. I do have a RRDJ to throw out though. For a nice little getaway from reality, check out Van Helsing (Dee, think Lucius Malfoy and you'll figure out how to pronounce it, hee hee.... Harry Potter comes out June 4th yay... sorry folks, a little bit of an aside). I went and saw it this week with my good friend SAM who happend to spy the 2 production mistakes made in the entire film. Maybe those with a prediliction for being nitpicky should avoid the film. Anyway, a nice little yarn... good effects, interesting story, some plot twists, Hugh Jackman. You know, the usual things that make a movie a good one. Mmmmmm, Hugh Jackman... Talk amongst yourselves while I fantasize for a few minutes.......................................... Ok, I'm back. So, yah, check out Van Helsing, the newest movie to carry the Be Petty seal of approval. What's on the [plate next--Troy, this sunday suposedly. I'll let y'all know what I think of that. But with little Legolas in it, how can it not be good? Mmmmm, Legolas....

No comments: