Friday

Hi!

A big thanks goes out to Wee, who luckily pointed out the "TDB" made no sense. She is absolutely right, although I do happen to think that "to de betermined" has a nice ring to it. Please sign my petition if you think so too. Also, I think "to ae bannounced" is also good.

With regards to the "TDB" from my previous post, my wrist has now turned a a gorgeous yellowy colour with just a titch of bright red for that extra flair. Luckily, the swelling hasn't gone down.

So, I was going to regale y'all with my new honku entitled "Fuckers from Alberta, go home!", but I decided that I would write my "OldNavyKu" because that is what I have been doing for most of today.

Lament to the 1 1/2 Line Up

Oh, cheap ass clothing...
Why do we all love you so?
Glad I don't work here!

Enough for now. I'mm off to shred and then to see Brad Pitt's ass. Yay!

NTFT

No comments: