Monday

Praise be the lord

OK,

So pretty much the most hilarious thing that I have seen in about 5 minutes was delivered to my inbox courtesy of my English Chemist.

Yes friends, t'is a glorious day. The world is now officially perfect. For in no other world but a perfect world could you get a Peter Crouch mask.

Oh yeah, I was soooo all over this today. I was so all over it that I damn near fell off my chair when I saw it and then walked around the office with barely able to contain my titillation... to the point where people must have thought I had just downed some 'shrooms or something.

And before you ask YES I did print it up on the colour printer at work and I will fight you to the DEATH if you were to argue that it is not the most appropriate use of the colour printer.

What was a girl supposed to do?

No comments: