Thursday

Yet Another Internet Discovery

I feel compelled to share this with anyone and everyone who like to have a good chuckle.

So long story short… I got a call at work yesterday on my cell. It was from Calgary so I figured it was from my friend KS. When I got home I checked my messages and here was this message from KS, doing what I thought was the bestest freaking impression of Samuel L. Jackson that you could ever hear. About 15 seconds into the message I realized that it was not my friend KS but was actually Samuel L. Jackson… telling me that if I did not go and see Snakes on a Plane he would hunt me down and kill me. I was scared.

If you would like to give your friends a good laugh, as I have done, check it out for yourself: www.snakesonaplane.com.

And yes, I will be going to see Snakes on a Plane when it opens in theatres everywhere on August 18th. If you value your life, so will you.

No comments: