Friday

Helloski Friends,

Just a few things on my mind today folks. With that in mind, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a new segemt on Be Petty called: "What's up with the World?!?!?!?!?!"

So WUWTW? Plenty O' crazy things. For one, that crazy beeyatch Linndie England? Have you been following this? She is the US Army chick who was photographed with the naked Iraqi POWs??? Well apparently, at her court martial hearing, she claimed she was "just following orders". OK, is it just me or have we heard THAT particular excuse before? Say, at the Nuremburg Trials? From all those Nazi and Einszatgruppen mo fo's? And her superiors calling her a rogue soldier? Is NO ONE going to take responsibility for the fact they they sexually abused people, regardless of who they are and what they may or may not have done? And does anyone have faith that the Bush administration will get to the bottom of the whole affairs(s)? I think not. Anyway, be assured that I will have more to say on this whole disgusting turn of events. POO.

And..............................on a happier note, the Olympics are just a weekish away. Are you all as excited as I am? I think not. Oh, FYI, I'll soon be working for the Canadian Olympic Committee. Questions? Call me. Anyway, I LOVE THE OLYMPICS! If it is Prime Time in the Big Smoke... don't call me. Why? I'll be watching the olympics...duh!

Buh-Bye

No comments: