Thursday

Wow!

FINALLY.... I have some exciting news. I am making the leap to join civilization in the big city. Yeppers, I am moving to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Inner Solar Sysytem, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Cluster... well, you get the picture.

Although I am sad that I won't be joining my comrades at the Fort this Summer there are way too many things that I want to accomplish in the next few years and I can't do it in Victoria. If being stuck on this rock for the past couple of months has been good for anything, it has certainly allowed me to do an uber amount of soul searching. I searched and searched and searched and came to the realization that what I was looking for was NOT in Victoria--never has been and never will be. Too bad, so sad. Is it in Toronto? Who knows, but I'm willing to give it a go. But there are many people I will miss a lot. Maybe you all will come to your senses one day and get the heck out. Just joking. While it is not the place for me, based on how big it is getting, it must be doing something right. This is the last complaint you will hear from me on this matter, but wait... I feel this deserves a little something more... a Victu perhaps?

Ode to the Garden City

Small, small, waaaaaay to small
But aren't the flowers lovely?
Can't wait to get out!


T'is not my best to be sure, but I can't be on EVERYDAY people! What do you expect from me? I'm not perfect you know!

Later Skaters,
J

No comments: