Monday

Intoducing...my movie blog

Hi y'all.

For a long time I've struggled with what to do with this blog. I still want to write about stuff, though feel like I need to move on from what this site was in its heyday. I suppose in a nutshell, it was a place for me to share my experiences of being a "single and looking" small island gal living in the big city.

But what to do when "looking" was removed from the equation? Oh, I had loads of things that I could write about, but none of them ever really seemed to fit with the rest of the content on the site. Don't get me wrong...it was fun while it lasted, but I'm not that person anymore. Of course I'm still "looking," but I'm more on the "lookout," rather than actively pursuing an end to my singledom. Does that make sense?

Instead, I've gone back to finishing my book. But I still want to have a creative presence online. It helps satisfy a need to get something...anything...published in the short term. Even if it's me doing it. So, I decided to start a new blogventure.

I invite you to check out Bea Scene. The plan is to review and comment on movies and television shows that have piqued (or not piqued, in some cases) my interest. It's an experiment that will evolve over time. So please be patient. I'd love to hear your thoughts and views, so comment or shoot me an email at will.

What's the future for this blog? I suppose only time will tell...I'm leaving it up for the time being, if for any other reason than it gives me a change to revisit the highs and lows of a time when I thought I was searching for someone. I thought it was someone else, but at the end of the day, I was really just searching for me.

I found me. Yay.

No comments: